Wednesday 15 August 2012

Young Hollywood White Boots selling Cheaply?!

Hiya! I love checking out bargins in the starbazaar and looking for potiently new clothes to put on as my top style!
But today, I found a glitch when looking up on the young hollywood section and finding these white boots as cheap as 2sd! I could not believe it! What a bargin! So I bought them after i bought another pair cheaply at 5sd too, so 7sd for two Young Hollywood shoes... Well its my lucky day!
Later I run out of luck; I was thinking of selling these boots so i might get a profit but then a message poped up saying that I could not sell these due to security reasons and to come back in 48 hours. hmmm.... i wonder what is happening? I might of guessed something was going on when i was about to buy it, it said that its original price was 1234sd? You can't sell a item for no more that 500sd? This is very strange but oh well, i got some new shoes anyways.





2 comments:

  1. this happened to me also! at first i saw them for ten and got them straight away and then i saw them for as low as four! All of them said that they were originally bought for 1234sd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how weird right!? But anyways, you can now sell these boots which is great!

    ReplyDelete