Thursday 16 August 2012

MSW 2013 Coming Soon!

A couple of weeks ago, stardoll posted this picture on their facebook page indicating that MSW 2013 is coming very soon!



The starting date is not yet revealed but I'm prosuming its within the next two weeks at the most... or sooner, u never know!
So you running for it? I won't be coz don't wanna waste my money on virtual competitions when in reality, i could be spending that real money on something better.... thats just my opinon, but for all those that are stardoll manic, I wish u all good luck and the greatest success!

Whats your opinion?
Love MSW or Hate MSW?
Agree or disagree with me?

Tell us in the comments, we'd love to here from you!

Stardoll Secrets Magazine
xx

3 comments:

  1. your right that msw is a waste of money i wouldnt waste money on it but i still dress up for it, that bit is at least fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am kind of in the middle. There are some AMAZING prizes for the finalists and the winner, but I think you should only spend a little bit at a time. Plan ahead, raise up. Only spend a lot if you are POSITIVE you really want to spend your money on cards and memberships. If you don't have that much to actually get ready for the contest and want to join, you can do missions or play games. If all else fails, do it for FUN!!!!! Already starting to get ready for MSW 2014!!!!!

    ReplyDelete